- Copy of two consecutive pay slips and a copy of the most recent tax assessment notice (please delete your tax file number) or
- A letter from your employer on company letterhead, dated and signed detailing your base income, base gross income, length of service and your position and a copy of your most recent Tax Assessment Notice (please delete tax file number).
Self employed borrowers
- Last three years' tax returns - personal and business
- Last two years business financials (balance sheet & profit & loss statement)
- Last two years Tax Assessment Notice (personal).
- Rental Income - current Lease Agreement, or letter from Real Estate Agent (no older than 3 months)
- Benefits - letter from government department, fund manager or provider confirming the benefit amount and payment frequency.
2. If you are purchasing a property
- Copy of signed Sale Contract showing title details
- Proof of deposit with copy of last six months savings history.
3. If you are refinancing an existing loan
- Copies of last six months' bank loan statements
- Copy of Rate Notices
- Copy of Title.
4. If you are building
- Council Approved Plans & Specification
- Building Contract or Tender signed and dated by applicants & builder
- Schedule of payments
- All quotes for additional work signed, accepted and dated by applicants and provider.
5. All borrowers - PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION (100 POINTS MUST BE ACHIEVED)
- Copy of Drivers license (40 points)
- Copy of current passport (70 points)
- Copy of birth certificate (70 points)
- Copy of credit card or Medicare cards (25 points)
- Copy of Utility bills e.g. gas, water, electricity (25 points each).